Friday, April 23, 2010

AATA meeting this weekend in Little Rock

One of the great things about being President of SWATA is that when my schedule allows it I get to go to meetings of athletic trainers within District Six. So far this year I have had the great opportunity to attend both the GHATS and NTATS meetings. This weekend I will be traveling to Little Rock to attend the Arkansas Athletic Trainers' Association state meeting. This is a great meeting I am looking forward to seeing all of my friends in Arkansas and also meeting some new ones.

AATA president BJ Maack has done a great job as their association has many tremendous initiatives going right now that will benefit the profession of athletic training in their state. I would also be remiss if I didn't mention the Arkansas state representative to the SWATA Executive Board Doin Dahlke. Doin has done an exceptional job of representing his home staet on the SWATA EB over the past several years. Since he was term limited his time on the SWATA EB is up, but he will be replaced by Ken Cole who will no doubt do the same exceptional job representing the state.

I'll see you in Little Rock!

No comments: